3rd Charming Duck Pond Post This card is a modified gate-fold card as the left front is just 1 1/4". I love how you can use most of the page of the 6" by 6" piece of DSP scenery to make this card. Sometimes I use the back side for the little pieces, but this time I used a separate piece of DSP with just the rushes on it. Enjoy!
Popular posts from this blog
Floating Christmas Tree So if you make a lot of holiday cards like I do, it is time to start working on them! I know, I know, we haven't had Halloween yet, but if you want to send them out before the holiday it is time to get working. And this lovely card was inspired by someone else (sorry I just took a picture of it but there was no name on it so I can't thank you) who used her scraps to make the tree. I took it one step further and made a floating scraps tree. I've been wanting to make a card with this technique for a while and I knew this tree would look fabulous like this. And the second bonus is that I got to use up a ton of Lights Aglow scraps, even the small ones. All you need to do is cut your scraps into 1/2" pieces, attach them to a piece of window sheet and then cut out whatever shape you like. What an amazing way to use up something you might have otherwise thrown out. Win! Win! If you get lost making this card, or you are just a visual learner, please w...
Fern & Flora Eclipse Card If you haven't seen the new 2026 May-August catalog yet, you are in for a big, lovely surprise on pages 34-35 where you will find the Moonlit Flora Suite that includes the beautiful Fern & Flora bundle, the Fern & Flora 3D embossing folder you see in Old Olive on my card, and the extraordinary Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper. If you know me at all, you know I am a sucker for a good DSP and this one is dark and moody and so perfect with pops of the new Golden Glow and Berry Burst. Hopefully you can see on the card, that the DSP is cut in strips and every other one is popped up. This technique is called and eclipse card, or also a double vision card, but I like eclipse better for a name. If you want to see some tips on how to make this card, please watch my video below and come back for my Facebook Live (on Stamp with Dr Robin of course) every Monday at 1 pm. Let's make this card. Gather your supplies: Old Olive cardstock—card base 5 1...
Comments
Post a Comment