More fun with alcohol and Blends

 More fun with alcohol and Blends

If you watched my Facebook live on 6/8/21 I showed you how to use our Stampin' Blends on vellum and then add alcohol to create some beautiful backgrounds. Today I thought I'd show you some other cards I made using this technique. This first one used the Dark  Soft Succulent, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy and Daffodil Delight Blends. Below is how I randomly colored it before adding the alcohol. Once dry I glued it to a Pacific Point card base, added a strip of the Well Suited DSP and a sentiment from Geared Up Garage as I needed a Father's Day card for my husband (don't tell him please).

For this card I used all the new In Colored Dark Blends--Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink and Fresh Freesia. I then attached it to a piece of White cardstock, attached that to a piece of Pale Papaya cardstock embossed with the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. I then used the Color and Contour stamp set in Basic Black and Polished pink on a white piece of cardstock. That was attached with Dimensionals then a wrapped in Polished Pink Open Weave Ribbon, a couple of Polished Pink rhinestones randomly stuck on then the whole thing attached to a Pale Papaya card base. 


This last one is my favorite. Again I used all the new In Color Dark Blends and attached that to a Fresh Freesia card base. Then a little strip of the Pansy Petals DSP and a Stitched Rectangle stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink using the Pansy Patch sentiment that is raised up with Dimensionals. I used the new Shimmer Vellum in Fresh Freesia to cut out a Brilliant Wings Butterfly and adorned him with 3 Fresh Freesia rhinestones. Love it!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog