Plentiful Plants meets Plenty of Patterns Masks

Plentiful Plants meets Plenty of Patterns Masks 


I have to admit when I first saw the Bloom Where You're Planted Suite on page 80-81 if the 2021-22 Annual Stampin' Up Catalog I wasn't impressed. Then I bought the paper as I was doing a paper share and started cutting out the little plants and was hooked, so then I had another look at the stamp set and dies and fell in love with the macramé plant hanger and had to have the dies and before you know it, the bundle was on its way to my house. And I've had such fun playing with it and I'm sure you will too. I will be using this for my next stamp class on Sunday July 25th so if you are in San Diego and want to come, let me know. 

First gather your supplies:
1.  Soft Succulent card bases cut 8 1/2 by 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" and folded. Another piece of Soft Succulent 4 by 5 1/4"
2.  Whisper/Basic White cut 4 by 5 1/4" for the inside and 3/4" by 2 1/4" scrap for the sentiment and another scrap for the plant
3. Scrap of Cinnamon Cider for the plant hanger
4. Plentiful Plants Bundle (#155688)
5. Through it Together stamp set (#155796)
6. Plenty of Patterns Decorative Masks (#155553)
7. Paper Lattice (#155697)
8. Ink--Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen
9. Basic supplies--bone folder, adhesive (Multipurpose Glue or Stampin' Seal Plus), Dimensionals, Piercing Mat, Blending Brushes

So let's make a card! Start by doing all your stamping. 
Stamp the little cactuses in the hanger with either Soft Succulent or Evening Evergreen and either fussy cut them or use the dies to cut them out. Also stamp the succulent onto the inside white piece. 
Stamp the sentiment from Through it Together stamp set (this is a must have as the sentiments are great) with Evening Evergreen.
Now take the 4 by 5 1/4" piece of Soft Succulent and lay the mask on top, securing with a piece of washi (or painter's) tape or hold it securely while you use the Blending Brush and Soft Succulent ink to lightly ink the paper. Watch my Facebook Live below for more details. 

From the Bloom Where You're Planted DSP, fussy cut out a big plant, a pot and some leaves. The last two can also be stamped and/or die cut. Glue the little cactus in front of the leaves, then both to the pot and then to the Cinnamon Cider macramé hanger. It should look like the close up below.


Cut a little piece of the Paper Lattice and glue it on to the Soft Succulent piece. Another alternative is below and I showed this on my Facebook live. You can Versamark the whole Paper Lattice and then cover it with white embossing powder, then hit it with the heat gun and now you have white lattice! A nice alternative below.


Now let's put the card together. Fold the Soft Succulent Card Base in half, attach the white inside piece. Now attach the Paper Lattice with glue and the big potted plant on top of it using Dimensionals. Also attach the hanging plant using Dimensionals, as well as the stamped sentiment. I also used Dimensionals to attach this whole piece to the card. 

Now send the card to someone who needs a pick me up! I love how this card can be sent to a man or a woman. Enjoy my Facebook Live as I make it below. 

Now don't forget that the Jan-June Mini Catalog ends on Wednesday. Starting Thursday 7/1 if you are a demonstrator you can order from the Aug-Dec Mini/Holiday Catalog. And all of us get 15% off 9 different DSP from the annual catalog the whole month of July! YAY! Let me know if you need anything or click the Shop Now little red Robin in the upper left to order from me. 

Happy Stampin'

Robin (aka Dr. Robin)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog