Wisteria Wishes Part 2

Yesterday I promised you a card that I'd used the baby-wipe technique on that actually used the Wisteria Wishes stamp set as intended, for wisteria plants and here it is. If you check out my blog post from 5/16/22 you will see that I basically made this the same way. The leaves are from Wisteria Wishes this time (notice some of them are second or third generation stamping), but the background is done in the same way. I used one of the sentiment stamps in Gorgeous Grape from the Wisteria Wishes stamp set.

In my next card, I mostly used the dies. The vine is Soft Suede. The leaves are the new In Color Parakeet Party. The underneath flower dies are cut from the Orchid Oasis Glimmer paper and the top piece is Fresh Freesia. Love this set!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog