More Wonderful World Step Cards

Hopefully you saw my post from yesterday that went through step by step how to make these cards from the Wonderful World Sale-a-Bration Designer Series Paper. If not, you might want to go back and look at it. Also go to my Facebook Live at Stamp with Dr Robin to watch how it is done--grab your Stampin' Up trimmer and a piece of Thick Basic White cardstock that is 5 1/2 by 8 1/2" and play along with me.

Today I thought you'd like to see some of the other cards I made using the same DSP. This first one uses the same Pastel Pearls I used yesterday, this time in pink.

This time I used 2022-24 In Color Matte Decorative Dots, the 2022-24 Baker's Twine and a retired doily:


For the next 2 I decided to make some all-white cards. I love these for wedding cards and sympathy cards, but you could use them for anything. For the first one I embossed the center square using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder and for the side and bottom piece I used the Hive 3D folder. For the second white card I used the Fern 3D and the Gingham Embossing Folders. Both use the Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon for the bows. Do you have a favorite?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog