More Labeled with Love



As you can tell by the fact that I am using the Labeled with Love bundle again this week, I have really enjoyed playing with this bundle lately. I think the images are just so sweet and easy to use and who doesn't love a great punch? I opted for the punch option, but for the same price, you can instead get the bundle as a die version with 3 of the same dies as the punch. I love having the choice! 

Let's make this card! Gather your supplies:

1. Shy Shamrock cardstock --Card base 5 1/2"" by 8 1/2" scored on the long side at 4 1/4". A second piece 4" by 5 1/4"
2. Basic White cardstock--a piece 3 3/4" by 5" piece for the inside of your card and a scrap piece big enough for 3 of the labels (I just used a 2" by 11" piece)
3. Unbounded Beauty DSP--2" by 5 1/4"
4. Stamp Sets--Labeled with Love
5. Punch or Dies--Labeled with Love, Iconic Imagery
6. Ink--Shy Shamrock and Pretty in Pink
7. 2024-26 In Color Resin Dots
8. Eyelet 3D embossing folder
9. Basic supplies--Bone folder, Paper Snips, adhesive (I like Multipurpose Glue and Seal+), Paper Trimmer, Cut and Emboss Machine, Take Your Pick Tool,  Regular Dimensionals

Let's start by stamping. For the 2 step flowers, stamp the leaves 3 times first in Shy Shamrock. Then stamp the flowers in Pretty in Pink fitting the flowers between the leaves as below. Watch my Facebook Live below for help with this and making the card in general. Punch or die cut out the 3 flower bunches.


Now using Pretty in Pink, stamp the sentiment on the larger of the label dies from Iconic Imagery as below. 

                                                   

Run the 4" by 5 1/4" piece of Shy Shamrock through your Cut and Emboss Machine inside the Eyelet 3D Embossing Folder. Attach the 2" piece of Unbounded Beauty DSP to just above center (leaving room at the bottom for the sentiment). Attach this whole thing to your folded card base. Attach the 3 punched pieces to the card with Dimensionals and then the sentiment piece to the card with Dimensionals also. Add 2 small Pretty in Pink 2024-26 In Color Resin Dots to the sentiment piece.

For the inside I also stamped the 2 step flowers and leaves like you did above  to the 4" by 5 1/4" piece of Basic White (I forgot to take a picture).

 Below is my Facebook Live from 8/5/24 where I make this card, and show you some tips to help with the cardmaking. Join me every Monday at 1 pm PST for some cardmaking fun over on Stamp with Dr Robin on Facebook. Or follow me on YouTube with the same name (be sure to hit the Subscribe button while you are there). And let me know if you have questions by emailing me at stampwithdrrobin@gmail.com. You can click on the red Robin above left to order from my store. 

Happy Stampin',

Robin


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog